Here is a personal favourite sexy Halloween makeup which will create WITHOUT FAIL, the desired “ooh’s” and “ahhh’s” when you rock it this Halloween!
Go create!Here’s what you need:
(1) Matte red lipstick
(2) Red or pink or orange eye shadow
(3) Gel (and thin brush) or pen eyeliner
(4) Eye shadow brush and blending brush
(5) Optional false lashes
Here’s how to do it:
(1) Apply red lipstick along the top lash line and bottom lash line
(2) With the eye shadow brush work the lipstick upwards towards your crease and underneath your eye to soften the line
(3) Apply your chosen eye shadow with your blending brush and work the makeup towards your brow bone and underneath your eye into the socket. Be sure to leave a gap between your makeup and your eye brow
(4) Using your chosen eyeliner, create Halloween shapes (bat shapes if you are copying the attached photo) and fill up your eye socket with tiny drawings!
(5) Using your chosen eyeliner, create your desired shape along your top lash line
(6) Stick on your false lashes and / or apply lashings of mascara. Be sure to apply mascara after your lashes are in place
(7) DON’T FORGET TO SHAPE YOUR EYE BROWS! This will help to frame your entire eye and therefore accentuate your design